EQUINE EUTHANASIA, END OF LIFE CARE
Rocky Mountain Equine Mobile Veterinary Care offers on-farm equine euthanasia and end-of-life care.
Euthanasia, or “putting a horse down or to sleep” is an unfortunate eventuality that many horse owners will have to face at some point. It is important for owners to know that on-farm euthanasia is available and we are here to help make a fully informed decision as to the best interest of the horse.
We will help you choose the the best course of action for your horse, by addressing quality of life and end of life care. Common considerations include:
- Has his or her condition deteriorated to the extent he or she no longer has an acceptable quality of life?
- Is there any care we can offer to enhance the quality of life for the horse?
- Does your horse have a serious injury, disease or illness that is affecting their quality of life?
We know end of the life decisions are challenging and we will offer advice and understanding during this difficult time.
Our mobile veterinarian offers on-farm equine euthanasia in Idaho and Montana:
- Idaho equine veterinary service areas include: East Boise, Idaho City.
- Montana equine veterinary service areas include: Big Sky, Gallatin Gateway, Montana.